QUICK ROAST DINNER ROAST LAMB
16hr Slow Cooked Drunken Roast Lamb
This is a brand new product range from The Roast Dinner Company that Meat At The Mount stocks in our website. A large chunk of Lamb that is already cooked and safe to eat cold. Best served heated for 40mins. See our quick step by step guide to cook this dish.
- 1kg lamb pack
- Oven cook from frozen for 40 minutes
- Serves 5
- Made in Australia from at least 95% Australian ingredients
- 100% Australian Lamb
- Image is a serving suggestion
- Contains Soy
- Remove meat and sauce from the bag and place into a roasting tray. Cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 220°C fan forced. Reheat the lamb for 30-40mins.
- Pull apart the meat to check it's heated throughly and its desired tenderness.
- Add some roasted vegetables to the side.