Create A Fantastic Christmas Spread
A FESTIVE CHRISTMAS SPREAD FOR YOUR ROAST MENUEnding year 2020 with a bang is a trending idea right now. After all, we all deserve a fantastic Christmas celebration this year. So we have put together a few inspiration for your Christmas spread this year. Here are a few tips we think could make your table spread merrier and jolly:
- Use pixie lights for the table spread.
- Add a few Christmas trinkets and crackers.
- Use colorful garnishes: pomegranate seeds, parsley, thyme, cranberry sauce, mint jelly
- Use edible sparkly star confettis from the baking section of any grocery
- Use shortbread to spread across the table and kids can help themselves!
sold per 500g steaks cuts from either chuck, oyster or blade Ideal for stews and casseroles
100 day grain fed South Australian Beef Locally and ethically farmed Sold individually Minimum weight 900g