Create A Fantastic Christmas Spread
A FESTIVE CHRISTMAS SPREAD FOR YOUR ROAST MENUEnding year 2020 with a bang is a trending idea right now. After all, we all deserve a fantastic Christmas celebration this year. So we have put together a few inspiration for your Christmas spread this year. Here are a few tips we think could make your table spread merrier and jolly:
- Use pixie lights for the table spread.
- Add a few Christmas trinkets and crackers.
- Use colorful garnishes: pomegranate seeds, parsley, thyme, cranberry sauce, mint jelly
- Use edible sparkly star confettis from the baking section of any grocery
- Use shortbread to spread across the table and kids can help themselves!
There’s something comforting about a cooked chook - crispy skin on the outside with juicy, succulent meat underneath, and topped with a drizzle of pan juice gravy. Does it get any better? Well, yes, it does. When it’s one...
Chicken Kiev (2 pack)
Crumbed and fried to perfection, nothing beats a Chicken Kiev for a quick weeknight meal. 100% barn raised & cage-free RSPCA Approved South Australian Available individually or in packs of 4 Best Cooked: Pan fry or baked served with mash...