Pasta Bake With Cheese Kransky By Najobe
EASY PASTA BAKE COMING RIGHT UP...
A meal that the whole family can enjoy? This is a home staple that's easy to make and perfect for a busy week meal prep. You can also add different vegetables to this dish and adapt as you go along to whatever you have in your fridge. Throw it all in and you can't go wrong.
- Pasta - choose any shape
- Cheese Kransky By Najobe - opt for chilli cheese
- Olive oil
- Bell pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mixed herbs
- Mozzarella cheese or any gourmet cheese
- Add the pasta to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Slice the kransky to desired shape and add to the pan. Brown the sausage meat for 5 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Keep the pan on the heat and add the onion and garlic. Gently heat, continuously stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Add the courgette, red pepper, mushrooms to the pan and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add the chopped sausages, passata, mixed herbs, balsamic and salt and pepper and stir.
- Drain the pasta and reserve 50ml of pasta water. Add the drained pasta and pasta water to the pan and mix well. Add the chopped basil and spinach. Cook until it has wilted.
- Transfer to a large baking dish and sprinkle over the cheese.
- Put in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°f/Gas 4 for 20 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
Add some cherry tomato halves on top at the same time as the cheese to give that burst of juice and freshness to the dish.
Recipe from HHH