How To Roast Leg of Lamb
Quick Tips On Roast Leg of Lamb
- Slice some small incisions in the skin, cutting into the flesh. This will allow flavours to be abosorbed into the meat.
- Use rosemary and garlic to stud aromatics into the lamb. Just some classic aromas, but feel free to get creative.
- Season well with salt and pepper along with your favourite spices such as moroccan spice, doukka and paprika.
- Lamb is roasted for 20 mins per 450g/lb, plus an extra 20 mins. Weigh the meat prior to roasting to determine the time needed to roast.
- Place lamb on a deep oven roasting tray, fat side up, and cook at 220C/200C fan for the first 20 mins and then 190C/170C fan for the remaining time.
- Rest lamb before carving. Serve with roasted vegetables or a crustry bread roll.
There’s something comforting about a cooked chook - crispy skin on the outside with juicy, succulent meat underneath, and topped with a drizzle of pan juice gravy. Does it get any better? Well, yes, it does. When it’s one...
Chicken Kiev (2 pack)
Crumbed and fried to perfection, nothing beats a Chicken Kiev for a quick weeknight meal. 100% barn raised & cage-free RSPCA Approved South Australian Available individually or in packs of 4 Best Cooked: Pan fry or baked served with mash...