How To Roast Leg of Lamb
Quick Tips On Roast Leg of Lamb
- Slice some small incisions in the skin, cutting into the flesh. This will allow flavours to be abosorbed into the meat.
- Use rosemary and garlic to stud aromatics into the lamb. Just some classic aromas, but feel free to get creative.
- Season well with salt and pepper along with your favourite spices such as moroccan spice, doukka and paprika.
- Lamb is roasted for 20 mins per 450g/lb, plus an extra 20 mins. Weigh the meat prior to roasting to determine the time needed to roast.
- Place lamb on a deep oven roasting tray, fat side up, and cook at 220C/200C fan for the first 20 mins and then 190C/170C fan for the remaining time.
- Rest lamb before carving. Serve with roasted vegetables or a crustry bread roll.
Bulk Diced Steak Box
HUGE savings on this bulk pack of locally and ethically sourced, Legacy1841 diced beef steak
Bulk Mince Box
A great value, bulk pack containing 3kg of locally and ethically sourced Legacy1841 beef mince.
Lean and full of healthy protein, chicken breast so very easy to incorporate into any meal. Stir-fried, oven baked or grilled, you’ll always be able to cook up a quick meal or a gourmet feast when you’ve got a few...
Chicken Thigh (6 pack)
Bursting with flavour, this coveted cut is perfect for tray bakes, casseroles or even shredding up into a burrito. And a curry simply wouldn’t be the same without their succulent, slow cooked fall-apart quality. 100% barn raised & cage-free RSPCA...
Lamb cutlets cut straight from the rack sold per kilo approximately 8-10 cutlets per kilo locally sourced, free range lamb
$19.99 from $15.99
Lamb Loin Chops
Chuck another chop on the barbie. Fresh Fleurieu lamb chops that is. Cut thick with a chunky ‘tail’ (the best bit!), there’s sure to be fights over the last one. But don’t worry - we’ve got plenty of ‘em. 100%...
Legacy1841 Beef Burgers
6 pack of patties Frozen 100% South Australian beef GMO & Hormone Free Halal certified beef
Irresistibly tasty and ever-so-succulent, pork belly is a gourmet delight. Grab our marinated version and grill for finger-licking goodness, slow cook for a melt-in-your-mouth delight or oven bake to create a layer of crispy, crunchy crackling. Hungry yet? Choose from:...