Cheesy Baked Atlantic Salmon
Topping food with mayonnaise and cheese to bake, always turns a dish into this amazingly crisp but still creamy crust. This Baked Atlantic Salmon recipe is loved in any occasion plus it always looks impressive! South Australia's online butchers Meat At The Mount offers a selection of seafood. Check out what we offer in-store and for delivery.
- 15 mins
- 33 mins
- Serves 4
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil. Place the Salmon Fillets (2 lb) on the prepared baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper. Season liberally, since the fish is very thick and the salt needs to penetrate all the way through to the center.
In a small bowl, combine the Mayonnaise (1/4 cup) , Lemon Juice (2 Tbsp) , Dijon Mustard (1/2 Tbsp) , and Garlic (1 clove) . The mixture should be thin enough to easily spread over the onions.
- Cover the surface of the fish with the Onion (1) and creamy mayo mixture and spread it out evenly.
- Top with the Parmesan Cheese (1/4 cup) and Mozzarella Cheese (1/3 cup) .
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Then broil for 2-5 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown.