Moroccan Lamb Chops With Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes November 11, 2021
MasterChef Lamb Rack with Mint Yogurt Sauce & Roast Beetroot September 10, 2021
Steak with Anchovy Butter and Fennel Apple Salad September 09, 2021
Moroccan Lamb Chops With Roasted Cauliflower and Potatoes
- Combine lamb chops in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon oil and Moroccan spice. Season generously; Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Boil or steam potatoes until cooked, drain and rest. Using a potato masher or large wooden spoon, roughly break potatoes up into chunky pieces; cover with foil to keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat remaining olive oil in a large ovenproof pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, lemon peel, herbs and cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes or until cauliflower starts to brown. Toss occasionally to avoid burns. Add mashed potatoes and toss. Transfer to a large roasting and spread parmesan.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until parmesan is golden.
- Preheat a greased pan or if you choose a barbecue, to high heat. Cook chops for 3 minutes, turn and cook for a further 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Bring a saucepan with water to the boil. Add beans and cook for 3 minutes, drain.
- Serve with lemon wedges and yoghurt on the side.
Bulk Diced Steak Box
HUGE savings on this bulk pack of locally and ethically sourced, Legacy1841 diced beef steak
Bulk Mince Box
A great value, bulk pack containing 3kg of locally and ethically sourced Legacy1841 beef mince.
Lean and full of healthy protein, chicken breast so very easy to incorporate into any meal. Stir-fried, oven baked or grilled, you’ll always be able to cook up a quick meal or a gourmet feast when you’ve got a few...
Chicken Thigh (6 pack)
Bursting with flavour, this coveted cut is perfect for tray bakes, casseroles or even shredding up into a burrito. And a curry simply wouldn’t be the same without their succulent, slow cooked fall-apart quality. 100% barn raised & cage-free RSPCA...
Lamb cutlets cut straight from the rack sold per kilo approximately 8-10 cutlets per kilo locally sourced, free range lamb
$19.99 from $15.99
Lamb Loin Chops
Chuck another chop on the barbie. Fresh Fleurieu lamb chops that is. Cut thick with a chunky ‘tail’ (the best bit!), there’s sure to be fights over the last one. But don’t worry - we’ve got plenty of ‘em. 100%...
Legacy1841 Beef Burgers
6 pack of patties Frozen 100% South Australian beef GMO & Hormone Free Halal certified beef
Irresistibly tasty and ever-so-succulent, pork belly is a gourmet delight. Grab our marinated version and grill for finger-licking goodness, slow cook for a melt-in-your-mouth delight or oven bake to create a layer of crispy, crunchy crackling. Hungry yet? Choose from:...