MasterChef Lamb Rack with Mint Yogurt Sauce & Roast Beetroot September 10, 2021
Steak with Anchovy Butter and Fennel Apple Salad September 09, 2021
Lamb Curry By Sashi Cheliah MasterChef Winner 2018 August 05, 2021
Sticky Vietnames Pork Belly
A traditional vietnamese dish called "Thit kho". It's sweet and caramelised flavours make this dish easy to eat especially for the little fussy ones. We recommend sourcing out a pork belly cut that has a good balance of lean and fat. Although having a bit more fat could give it more juice and flavour, just as for any stews. What we love about this dish is how tender the pork is after boiling for an hour. You can choose to add some carrots or green beans to the recipe below. Ingredients 500g boneless pork belly 50 gwhite sugar 1 litre young coconut water 60 ml(¼ cup) fish sauce 3 spring onions (scallions), white part only, bashed pinch of salt ½ tsp finely ground white pepper 3red bird’s eye chillies, left whole 4 nasturtium leaves, to garnish pickled vegetables and steamed rice or crisp baguette, to serve
- Cut the pork belly into pieces of about 2-4cm in thickness and set aside.
- To make the caramel, add the sugar and 2 tablespoons of water in a large saucepan over high heat. Simmer until a dark but not burnt caramel forms, then carefully add the pork pieces to the pan.
- Stir to coat the pork in the caramel, followed by adding the young coconut water to the mixture.
- Slowly bring to the boil, skimming off any fat and impurities that rise to the surface.
- Lower heat, then add the fish sauce, spring onions, salt and pepper. Simmer for 1½ hours or until the pork is very tender.
- Add the chillies in the last 5 minutes of cooking. (optional)
- Transfer to a serving plate, then garnish with nasturtium leaves and serve with pickled vegetables and steamed rice or baguette.
Hands down, you can’t beat a rump steak for flavour or value. Lean and meaty, it is a serious cut of steak for when only a serious cut of steak will do. Full flavoured and a little firmer than the...
Eye Fillet Steak
sold per 500g price based on 52.99 per kilo AKA. tenderloin steak
The Adelady Box
We're excited to have teamed up with Lauren & Hayley's Adelady to develop a meat box packed full of our favourites! Beef Mince (500g) Chicken Roast (boned & rolled) Chicken breasts (3 pack) Natural Skin BBQ Pork Sausages (10-12 /...
Butcher's Choice Variety Box
This box is designed for 2 people, and will be delivered weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Our butchers will carefully select a combination of the following items each week: – 2x CHICKEN: breast, thigh, maryland or chops– 2x PREMIUM STEAK– MINCE BEEF:...