Homemade Gourmet Burgers
GOURMET LEGACY BEEF BURGERS
Our gourmet beef burgers are made by our in-house butchers. They're perfect for those busy days to whip up some delicious 10-minute restaurant quality burgers. Each tray contains 6 beef patties, enough to share with friends and loved ones or simply portion and freeze for another day.
We are Adelaide's favourite online butchers. Meat At The Mount offers a selection of beef products and it's all grown in South Australia. Free delivery across SA and Victoria so don't miss out on farm fresh, GMO & Hormone Free produce.
- Remove burgers from refrigerator to come to room temperature. Prepare pickled red onions – Peel, half and slice red onion.
- Add to small sauces pan two parts water to white vinegar, add 1 tsp sugar, and a dash of salt & pepper.
- Bring to boil and immediately add to red onions. Let it sit to come down to room temperature.
- Prepare "come back" sauce – two parts mayo to tomato sauce, siracha tobassco to liking, dash of burger pickle juice, garlic powder and onion powder
- Butter brioche buns and cross two slices of real American cheddar per burger.
- Heat flat griddle pan with oil and place burgers. Press down to flatten burgers and ensure an even char.
- Crust one side of burgers until deep golden brown.
then flip and add two crossed slices of cheese and continue to cook until cheese is melted. Cover pan if needed.
- Remove burger and rest while the same pan is used to toast the buns.
- Begin to assemble burger: Add come back sauce to lower bun then add burger, top with tomato slices then pickled onions. Finish with washed butter lettuce leaves.
- Cover the top bun with come back sauce and place on top, push down buns and enjoy!