Wagyu Beef Schnitzel Parmi Style
An Aussie favourite. In just 20 minutes, cook up our Wagyu Schnitzels just the way you and your family love.
- Wagyu Schnitzels
- Mild Hungarian Salami 80gram (Add on)
- Cherry Bocconcini
- Mozzarella shredded
- Parmesan Cheese
- Pizza Sauce squeeze bottle
- Baby Cos lettuce
- Canola or Preferred oil for light frying
- Heat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Heat canola oil or any preferred oil over medium heat until simmering
- Add schnitzel into the pan and fry until golden brown on each side
- Remove and drain excess oil on a paper towel
- Add pizza sauce to schnitzel smearing across using the back of a spoon
- Cover in sliced mild salami and top with heaps of shredded mozzarella
- Add pieces of sliced cherry bocconcini and sprinkle with parmesan
- Place the Parmi in the oven for about 5 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted
- Meanwhile remove some large cos lettuce leaves, wash and dress in olive oil and red wine vinegar. Season to taste.
- Once cheese has begun to evenly melt, consider turning on broiler to brown cheese.
- Serve Parmi from the oven with a stack of dressed leaves on the side.
BBQ Marinated Steak
Smothered in our own signature sticky BBQ sauce, our marinated steak is perfectly tender and will take any steak sandwich from ‘tasty’ to ‘mind-blowingly good’ in no time. They’ll definitely be lining up for more. 100% South Australian Grass-fed &...
$13.99 from $11.99
Lamb cutlets cut straight from the rack sold per kilo approximately 8-10 cutlets per kilo locally sourced, free range lamb
$24.99 from $21.25
Le Fermier Speciality Spice Blends
The Le Fermier range of herbs and spices are made with premium quality ingredients, and are a must for any foodie to have in their pantry. Perfect for seasoning all kinds of meat, both red and white, including beef, chicken, other...
$15.00 from $14.00
Sold per kg Approx. 3-4 pieces Juicy and Tender Best Cooked: Best when it is slow cooked using your Italian or Greek recipes. We also love using this meat to make a nice homemade Massaman Curry and Risotto Milanese....