Wagyu Flat Iron Steak Recipe
KOREAN FLAT IRON STEAK
Why Wagyu Flat Iron Steak? This cut of beef is from the shoulder. It is so well marbled and full of flavours. This beef cut is so versatile with any marinade. Whether it's cooking it with some brandy mushroom sauce or in this recipe, a korean marinate to satisfy some exotic cravings!
Free delivery across SA and Victoria so don't miss out on farm fresh, GMO & Hormone Free produce.
- Combine all the sauces in a bowl: soy, vinegar, rice wine, Hoisin, garlic, and ginger
- Place the wagyu iron steak in a large bag and marinate for 2 to 3 hours or for best results, overnight.
- Place the steak into a plate and allow to come up to room temperature.
- Turn the griller setting to about 300° Celsius
- Cook the steak over direct heat for 5 minutes per side or until the internal temp measures 55-60° Celsius for medium rare
- Pull the steak off the grill and let rest for 10 minutes
- Slice against the grain and serve with chosen sides. (mash, peppers and artichoke)
There’s something comforting about a cooked chook - crispy skin on the outside with juicy, succulent meat underneath, and topped with a drizzle of pan juice gravy. Does it get any better? Well, yes, it does. When it’s one...
Chicken Kiev (2 pack)
Crumbed and fried to perfection, nothing beats a Chicken Kiev for a quick weeknight meal. 100% barn raised & cage-free RSPCA Approved South Australian Available individually or in packs of 4 Best Cooked: Pan fry or baked served with mash...